The website www.cereriaterenzishop.com is managed by Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. (VAT number/tax code 03419150408, registered with the Rimini Economic and Administrative Index under number RN-291836, Share capital €100,000__), with trading and registered office in Italy, Via Dei Faggi, 101, San Giovanni in Marignano, 47842 (Rimini), telephone +39 0541 820311, fax +39 0541 820312, certified email address firstname.lastname@example.org, ordinary email address email@example.com.
1. Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. carries out e-commerce only for end users who are “consumers”.
2. The term “consumers” means natural persons, who directly buy from Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. for purposes not related to their own commercial, artisanal, business or professional activity, if carried out.
3. Persons who are not “consumers” cannot carry out business transactions through the website www.cereriaterenzi.com.
4. Therefore, to place orders on the website www.cereriaterenzi.com.
- be a “consumer”,
- be at least 18 years’ old,
- meet the requirements necessary to be able to enter into legally binding contracts,
- have a valid email address,
- have a credit card valid for immediate payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or a verified PayPal account or a bank account.
5. Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. may refuse orders and/or to provide services in favour of subjects other than “consumers” or persons who in any case do not conform to its sales policy. In these cases, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. will inform the person placing the order by ordinary email that the order has not been completed, and will not be processed.
6. In any case, if the order cannot be processed and/or met for any reason whatsoever, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. will promptly notify the person placing the order.
8. After the online order procedure is completed, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. will accept the purchase order, that will be prepared in the following 3/5 working days and given to the delivery company based on the delivery terms indicated at the time of purchase, that will vary depending on the destination.
9. For orders to deliver in non-EU countries, before forwarding the order to Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l., the consumer must find out in person about any taxes and/or customs’ duties for the purchased products, that he/she must pay. Delivery of the costs is subject to the Incoterms Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) clause.
10. For each order delivered, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. will issue the corresponding receipt/invoice.
11. Invoices must be requested before sending the order, selecting the option “invoice” and entering the tax code.
12. Prices include VAT.
Dispatch and delivery
13. On receipt of the goods, the consumer must carefully inspect the package before signing the delivery document.
14. If, for any reason, the package has been tampered with and/or the adhesive tape is not intact, the consumer must sign for receipt subject to checking the goods or refusing the delivery for a specific reason.
15. In any case, as regards any problem with the delivery, packaging, the content of the package or products received, the consumer must immediately notify the delivery company and contact Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l., keeping the goods in the condition in which they were received.
16. Any complaint or claim, in order to be valid, shall be sent to Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. no later than 10 (ten) days from the delivery date as indicated on the website of the delivery company.
17. If the delivery is not made for reasons related to the consumer (for example, the wrong address, the recipient is always absent, the telephone number is incorrect, et.), or if the consumer refuses the delivery, the costs of dispatch and any charges (including customs’ charges) will be deducted from the reimbursement owing to the consumer.
Right to cancel
18. The consumer has the right to cancel the contract no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day the product or last product (in the case of several products ordered in a single order) was received.
19. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email it must be indicated the order number, the article(s) and motives of the request.
20. After receiving a request to cancel, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. will reply by email, indicating the authorisation to cancel, the name of the delivery company appointed to collect the items and the relative instructions.
21. The consumer must give the product and/or products to return to the appointed delivery company no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of notification of authorisation by Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l..
22. The products must be returned in perfect condition, with their labels, tags, bags, manuals and accessories in the package, all in their original conditions.
23. Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. will promptly control the conditions of returned products and, if the products pass the controls, it will reimburse the price received using the same method as the payment made, no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date when the returned products were received.
Aftersales service – warranty clause
24. Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. is liable for lack of conformity, if occurring within 2 (two) years from the delivery of the good.
25. It is presumed that consumer goods conform to the contract if, where applicable, the following circumstances exist: a) they are suitable for the customary use of goods of the same type; b) they conform to the description given by the seller and have the qualities of the good that the seller presented to the consumer as a sample or model; c) they have the qualities and services customary of a good of the same type, that the consumer may reasonably expect, considering the nature of the good and, if necessary, public statements on the specific characteristics of the goods made by the seller, in particular in advertising or on labelling; d) they are also suitable for the particular use intended by the consumer and made known by said to Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. at the time of entering into the contract and that Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. accepted.
26. The consumer will not be entitled to his/her rights if he/she does not report the lack of conformity to Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. within 2 (two) months from the date when the defect is discovered. Notification is not necessary if Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. acknowledges the existence of the defect or concealed it.
27. In any case, unless otherwise proven to the contrary, a lack of conformity occurring within 6 (six) months from delivery of the good is presumed to already exist at said date, unless this assumption is not compatible with the nature of the good or the nature of the lack of conformity.
28. In the case of a lack of conformity, the consumer may request, as an alternative and at no charge, according to the conditions hereunder, for the purchased good to be repaired or replaced, for a reduction in the purchase price or termination of the sales contract, unless the request is objectively impossible to meet, or is too expensive for Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. .
29. The request shall be made in writing, by email to email@example.com, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. will reply in writing no later than the following 5 (five) working days and will indicate, as promptly as possible, its availability to meet the request or the reasons preventing it from doing so. In the same notice where it has accepted the consumer’s request, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. shall indicate the procedures for dispatching or returning the good, as well as the deadline for the return or replacement of the faulty good.
30. If repair or replacement is impossible or too expensive, or Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. has not repaired or replaced the good within the deadline or the replacement or repair previously undertaken has caused considerable inconvenience for the “consumer”, the consumer may request, as his/her own discretion, a reduction in the price or the termination of the contract. In this case, the consumer shall send a request to Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l., that will indicate its consent or the reasons for its refusal, no later than 5 (five) working days from receiving the request.
31. In the same notice where it has accepted the consumer’s request, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. shall indicate the price reduction proposed or the procedures for returning the faulty good.
31. The domain www.cereriaterenzishop.com and relative content are the property of Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l., including documentation, images, characters, designs, music, software, codes and any original representation. The material on the website is protected by copyright.
32. Any reproduction, alteration, transmission, publication or redistribution to third parties is prohibited, unless agreed in writing by Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l..
Law and jurisdiction
34. This sales contract is entered into in Italy and governed by Italian law.
35. Any dispute will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rimini.
Notices and complaints
36. For any information or contact, Cereria Terenzi Evelino s.r.l. may be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
37. Any complaints and/or claims shall be made in writing and may also be sent by email to email@example.com.